G E N E R A L I N Q U I R I E S:
Does someone 21 years or older with valid ID need to be present to sign for my delivery?
- YES. absolutely, unequivocally... yes. Doesn't have to be you, but needs to be someone.
When will my package be shipped?
- Right now, we are shipping all packages ordered by midnight the following business day. If the weekend forecast is for warm weather, we sometimes hold Friday shipments until the following week to ensure that beer doesn't sit in the warehouse over the weekend!
- UPS orders placed on Thursday-Sunday will be fulfilled on Monday (barring any major holidays).
- OH residents - if you place an order on Thursday-Sunday, your orders will be picked up by UPS on the following Monday.
Who will be shipping my package?
- If you are within about 10 miles of the brewery and select "local shipping", we'll deliver it to you. We try to get them to you the next business day, but we ask that you give us up to 3 business days for delivery. Routing sometimes requires finessing!
- Otherwise, UPS.
Is your delivery contactless?
- Yes. We are taking this very seriously as is UPS.
What do I need to have on hand when I receive my package?
- You must be at least 21 years of age and have proof of ID on you. You must be there to sign for your package. I'm saying this twice, because it's really important!
What if I don’t live in PA, OH, DC or VA?
- Sadly, the powers that be only allow us ship to consumers in PA, OH, DC and VA at the moment. We are actively looking for other states to offer this service to and will let you all know when these become available.
C A N Q U E S T I O N S:
Why four 4-packs of multiples of four?
- Our custom packaging is specifically designed to keep your beer cold for as long as possible and, in trying to keep things cold, air is the enemy. We built them to keep four 4-packs/box.
Shipping & Delivery
- Since we all want the beer to stay fresh as it can, please keep an eye out for your package!
- We are currently shipping Monday through Thursday and delivering locally Monday through Friday...