G E N E R A L I N Q U I R I E S:
Who will be shipping my package?
- We are not able to use the big parcel companies to ship beer, so we are partnering with Quick Courier Service, a company just up the road from us in Plymouth Meeting, PA
Will I receive a shipping confirmation?
- You will receive a confirmation when your order is placed. Within a day or so of when we hand the package off to QCS, you will receive a call/email from them to arrange for delivery. They will then work with you to set up an appointment, which will be in a 4 hour window.
When will my package arrive?
- We currently package orders once a week. You should expect to have your order within 2 weeks, often within a week. It could be as short as a few days.
What do I need to have on hand when I receive my package?
- You must be at least 21 years of age and have proof of ID on you. You must be there to sign for your package
Do I need to be at home when my package is delivered?
- You have to be present to receive the order. However, QCS will work with you if you are a moving target... in other words, they can deliver to your place of business if you won't be home.
What if I don’t live in Pennsylvania?
- Sadly, the powers that be only allow us ship to consumers in PA at the moment. We are actively looking for other states to offer this service to and will let you all know when these become available.
C A N Q U E S T I O N S:
Why four 4-packs of multiples of four?
- Our custom packaging is specifically designed to keep your beer cold for as long as possible and, in trying to keep things cold, air is the enemy. We built them to keep four 4-packs/box.
Shipping & Delivery
- Since we all want the beer to stay cold, please keep an eye out for an email from QCS and respond as quickly as you can so that they can get the package onto a truck and into your hands.
- We are going to be shipping cans on Tuesdays until further notice, so hopefully you will be around on Friday to receive them.